Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs (ilustrasi pixabay)

After boiling the Easter eggs, my mother asked me and my younger brother to draw them. There is a face of a rabbit, a face of watermelon, pictures of mountains, stars. All can be drawn.

We are boisterous, excited to find Easter eggs. I found it under the kettle in the kitchen. In the cupboard, in the corner of the yard, near the pile of drinking glasses.

Both of us were busy looking for eggs that day after Easter Sunday school. After we found it, mother counted. Make sure all eggs have been found. A total of 20 Easter eggs.

There were 3 eggs no found. We're looking again but strangely, not found. Looks like mom forgot to save the three eggs somewhere. When I think it now, I laugh with amuse, I don't know whether Mother found the egg again or not.

"What is the relation of Easter and the egg, Mami?"

“That's symbol of resurrection. There's life in egg shells, sweet heart. "

Not only drawing on egg shells, other egg creations are also lively to celebrate Easter. Various egg creations, egg trees, fruit basket eggs.

Tomorrow the Easter come. I don't have to find eggs. There are no children at home, no need to go around looking for Easter eggs, but looking for Him truly. His face. He is very close, in your heart.

Easter is celebrated with a heartfelt surrender and oneself ready to be formed.

Happy Easter!


Jakarta, 4 April 2021

Comments