Quit from smoke

Smoking is a hard habit to break because tobacco contains the very addictive chemical nicotine. As with heroin or other addictive drugs, the body and mind quickly get used to the nicotine in cigarettes.

The effects of smoking causes cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis. Smoking also increases risk for tuberculosis, certain eye diseases and problems of the immune system, including rheumatoid arthritis.

Are you smoking?
Will you quit?
I advise you a very very easy way,
Let me tell you something, i had smoking for about 8 years, always failed to quit.
Today when i write this, is on going to 9 month that i free from smoke
I will share with you how i quit from that rubbish.

One day i did meditate and I pray to the God; 

Our father in heaven,
Thank you that i can speak to You now
Forgive my sins
I come to You for one request,
I wanna be changed
I want to quit from smoke
God please help me out
I won't spend money for this
I wanna be a good person and
Obey Your commandment 
Please change me
In Christ Jesus, i pray
A m e n

7th Sept 2019
I speak to God about 10 times on that day, with the same words, with the same point.
It's left 2 pieces cigarette on my hand, still.
Before sleep, i speak to Him again.

The following day in morning time, i can handle the ugly habit every time go to rest room. There is in mind to smoke but i speak again to Him. Every time i wanted to smoke then i speak to Him like i do dialog with Him.
No cigarette purchase.

The 3rd day is 9th September, i really release from smoke, totally. Till now there is no desire to smoke anymore. I show you, I am the winner since God hearing of my pray.

So i came before Him;

My father in heaven,
Thank you for breath
I'm still alive event without cigarette
forgive my sins
Thank you to fulfill my request
You carry my hand
I never worry
because You are with me.
Thank you Father, thank you Holy Spirit
In Christ Jesus,
A m e n

Open our heart, let God do the rest, but we should have courage to speak and change.
There is no happiness except quit from smoke.
If you have time every day to think about the goodness of God, you will surely be touched by God's love and renewed by His spirit.
Praise the Lord, now and forever!

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's spirit dwells in you?
If anyone destroy God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy and you are that temple"
( 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 )



For I, the Lord your God, 
hold your right hand, 
It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you" 
(Isaiah 41:13)
Related posts

Comments